Monday, November 16, 2009

Playground Magazine Photo shoot




It was fun photographing the staff of Playground Magazine for their Winter Edition. Though, they look like they are having waaay more fun! What a great group of creative people. I love their magazine. It looks like a National glossy mag, not a local type of deal. And it's a must for parents in the Orlando area.

It was so nice to get to use a few of the areas I set up for photo sessions in the new studio for this shoot. The fun spiral staircase ( I can't wait to photograph children on it) , my new Victorian chaise ( wouldn't it look great with a beautiful pregnant mom) and even the area behind my studio with it's industrial feel. There's a few more fun area's both inside & out for different looks. Stay tuned for more studio pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment